Backcountry Shuttle every Saturday to Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons
The Backcountry Shuttle is back for the 2022-23 season with service to Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons!
- Free to ride and runs every Saturday for the season.
- Our partner for the shuttle service is Utah Mountain Shuttle. Service is provided in vans labeled UTAH MOUNTAIN SHUTTLE.
- Reservations are required and accepted until 5:00 PM the evening before riding. Please fill out the reservation form below.
- Consider yourself booked when you receive an email confirmation directly from Utah Mountain Shuttle.
- Please carpool to the pick up location as parking is not guaranteed.
Parking, Pick Up and Drop Off Locations
- NEW Parking and Pick Up: Butler Elementary School (7000 S 2700 E, Cottonwood Heights, UT 84121)
- Dropoff: BCC or LCC
When riding shuttle…
- Arrive 10 minutes early for pick up.
- If not returning with shuttle, please inform driver.
- Return to trailhead 15 minutes before designated return time.
The schedule and parking locations may be adapted as the season progresses and conditions change.
There is no charge to use the shuttle but donations are greatly appreciated and will contribute to the program’s success.
|6:30 AM||9:30 AM|
|8:00 AM||11:30 AM|
|10:30 AM||1:30 PM|
|12:30 PM||3:00 PM|