Free Backcountry Shuttle every Saturday to upper Big & Little Cottonwood Canyons
The free Backcountry Shuttle is back for the 2022-23 season with expanded service to Big Cottonwood Canyon in addition to Little Cottonwood Canyon!
- Runs on Saturdays starting January 7, 2023
- Reservations are made via our partner, Utah Mountain Shuttle
- LCC Shuttle Parking: Cottonwood Heights and Little Cottonwood Canyon UDOT Park and Ride
- BCC Shuttle Parking: TBD
- LCC Shuttle Dropoff: Grizzly Gulch
- BCC Shuttle Dropoff: Solitude & Brighton
The schedule and parking locations may be adapted as the season progresses and conditions change. There is no charge to use the shuttle but donations are greatly appreciated and will contribute to the program’s success.
|5:00 AM||7:15 AM|
|6:30 AM||9:30 AM|
|8:00 AM||11:15 AM|
|10:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|12:00 PM||2:30 PM|
Little Cottonwood Canyon service is provided with the support of the Central Wasatch Commission.
Big Cottonwood Canyon sponsors to be announced soon.