Thank you signing up to become a member of Wasatch Backcountry Alliance! We hope to inform, represent and advocate for you and for your love of winter recreation in the Wasatch Range.
Wasatch Backcountry Alliance’s mission:
“Wasatch Backcountry Alliance (WBA) is the recognized voice for the backcountry community involved in human-powered winter recreation in the Central Wasatch Mountains. We represent a unified voice to media, partners, elected officials, and the general public. We focus on providing advocacy to support our causes, and serve as a central information venue for related topics.”
You are now a part of this mission!
If you haven’t already, please follow us on social media and invite your friends and contacts to become a member too.
Thanks again for joining!
How Much is Backcountry Recreation Worth to You?
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, to which your donations are tax deductible. As we are an all volunteer-run organization, your donation to the Wasatch Backcountry Alliance will:
- Help fund the backcountry shuttle program for Little Cottonwood Canyon
- Help fund the trail counting program for the collection of data on human powered users in the Central Wasatch
- Add the voice of the backcountry community in future planning and development processes
- Provide marketing and campaign materials to promote human powered recreation
- To pay via PayPal – please click the donate button anywhere on the site.
- To pay by check – Please address your check to “Wasatch Backcountry Alliance” and send to:
Wasatch Backcountry Alliance
PO Box 58085
Salt Lake City, UT 84158-0085
Thank you for your donation!
The Wasatch Backcountry Alliance has made some amazing accomplishments over the past several years, which we could not have achieved without the generous support of our donors!
Thanks again for your support!
WBA Board of Directors
The board of directors is an all volunteer team of passionate members dedicated to preserving the backcountry experience of the Central Wasatch mountains.
Brad T. Rutledge